Minnesota DNR offers 200 internships to college students
International Falls, MN - The Minnesota Department of Natural Resources is offering 200 internships to college students throughout the state of Minneosta. From Accounting to Aquatic Invasive Species, Park Security to Waterfowl Banding - the DNR has something for everyone. For opportunities in May and June, applications must be submitted by 1/31/2020.
Minnesota DNR's Matt Olinger gave Kris Norton an in-depth look at opportunities and what they're looking for in a qualified candidate.
Internships range throughout the state, including International Falls. The DNR is looking for applicants to work 20-40 hours per week at $15 per hour. Applicants must receive course credit for their internship experience.
If you, or someone you know, is interested in working with the DNR, follow the instructions to apply:
- Log onto the Minnesota Careers website beginning Thursday, Jan. 2
- Enter “intern” in the Keywords field on the Job Search Page
- Select "Natural Resources Dept" in the “Agency” column on the left side of the page
- Choose the internship(s) you’re interested in
- Click the apply button to submit your application materials
TIP: Prior to submitting your application – be sure that you have attached all of the required documents identified in the “How to Apply” section of the job posting. Applications with missing materials will not be considered.