City Council Meeting for Monday, November 19th, at 4:30PM
City of International Falls held it's regular City Council meeting at 4:30 yesterday afternoon in the council chambers, 600 4th Street .
Approval of minutes
1. Minutes of Monday, November 5th, 2018 regular city council meeting .
2. Minutes of Tuesday, November 13th, 2018 canvassing board meeting .
3. Minutes Tuesday, November 13th, 2018 special city council meeting .
4. Minutes of the Tuesday, November 13th, 2018 committee-of-the-whole meeting .
1. Remove from the table the first reading of ordinance amendments section 3-5 .
2. First reading of ordinance 5th in series, an ordinance amending the code of ordinances, chapter 3, section 3 - 5 b and h to establish a requirement for water and sewer bills to be in the property owner's name .
1. presentation by Scott Peterson of Minnesota energy resources, natural gas provider .
a. Approval of year 2019 license renewal applications as presented
b. Approve Paul Bunyan drug task force interagency agreement for 2019 and authorized signatures .
1. Rainy River Community College Health Care initiative and funding plan Dr. Roxanne Kelly, Donita Ettestad, Rob Pastor, and Zachary Schmitz .
2. Request approval of the Year 2019 license renewals that may include tobacco and or liquor applications, as presented .
3. Resolution approving increase in the International Falls Fire/Rescue/EMS Department. Ambulance Service rates and fees effective January 1, 2019 .
4. Approve independent contractor agreement with Donald P. Kasich effective November 19th, 2018.
5. Resolution support of legislative authorization for approval of a local sales and use tax to finance transportation and public infrastructure projects .
6. Resolution approving application for exempt permit for the Chamber of Commerce to conduct a raffle, as part of the Icebox Days celebration, with the drawing to be held on Monday, January 21, 2019 .
Next regular city council meeting is Monday, December 3rd, 2018 at 4:30 p.m.