City Council Meeting for Monday, November 5th, 2018.
The City of International Falls held its regular City Council meeting yesterday at 4:30 p.m. in the Council Chambers, 600 4th Street .
The first items the City Council looked at was the consent agenda .
1. Approve travel in training expenses for the city administrator to attend the 63rd annual Institute for Building officials training on January 15th, 2019 in Brooklyn Center, Minnesota.
2. Approve travel and training expenses for Nathan Myers to attend the ICS 300 and MGT 347 courses St Louis County Emergency Management December 11th - 13th, 2018 in Duluth, Minnesota .
3. Approve travel and training expenses for Zac Scofield to attend Fire Instructor 1 and Fire Officer 1 training on-line and skills on December 14th - 15th 2018 Camp Ripley, Little Falls, Minnesota .
4. Approva of year 2019 license renewal applications, as presented.
The City Council then moved on to new business .
1. Request approval of year 2019 license renewals that may include tobacco and or liquor applications, as presented .
2. Resolution approving delinquent Water and Sewer accounts to be certified to the County Auditor-Treasurer .
3. Resolution approving delinquent grass and blight invoices to be certified to the County Auditor-Treasurer .
4. Resolution directing City attorney to seek court order for payment of water / sewer charges and blight cleanup.
5. Resolution authorizing to execute MnDOT Grand agreement number 032719, State project number A3601-109 for Airport Improvement excluding land acquisition destruction of Runway, phase one.
6. Approve resolution accepting transfer of IFEDA 208 fund money to capital outlay for 402 Fund-Fire Department, with 5 year repayment .
7. Consider Community Design Group proposal to update the draft comprehensive plan, land use regulations and subdivision ordinance spring 2019 for an estimated additional fee up to $15,000, payable from 2019 Engineering Deptartment, Professional Services.
8. Set Canvassing Board meeting for 2 p.m., Tuesday, November 13th, 2018, prior to Committee-of-the-Whole meeting
9. Resolution approve increase in fees for ambulance service .
1. Next regular city council meeting is Monday, November 19th, 2018 at 4:30 p.m.
2. City offices closed Monday, November 12th, Thursday, November 22nd , and Friday, November 23rd, 2018 for Veterans Day and Thanksgiving holidays.