City Council Meeting June 4th, 2018
The city of International Falls held its regular city council meeting at 4:30 p.m. Monday, June 4th, 2018 in Council Chambers 600 4th Street.
After the council went through the approval of the minutes and then payment of claims and approval for payments of accounts payable it was time to go to the consent agenda that had one new item on it the 2018 license renewal for Posh relief Incorporated an individual massage business and that passed unanimously .
Under new business .
1. International Falls, Rainy Lake and Ranier Convention and Visitor's Bureau annual update Pete Schultz .
2. Resolution authorizing execution of Minnesota Department of Transport FY 2019 Grant agreement service marketing between the state of Minnesota and in Falls koochiching County Airport Commission .
3. Resolution approving premises permit application International voyageurs Snowmobile Club 2 pull tabs and electronic pull-tabs at JC's house of Fine Foods & Spirits LLC, 1500 Highway 71, International Falls, Minnesota .
4. Approve agreement between the city and inner Union of operating engineers , local number 49 for the public works and administrative office staff, effective January 1, 2018 to December 31st, 2020 and authorized signatures .
5. Consider agreement with CGI Communications cama Incorporated to prepare unapproved no cost Community video program available for viewer access hours from a link on our website, authorized signatures.
6. Reset public hearing on Ordinance for proposal changes to the Home Rule Charter to 4:15 p.m., Jul 2, 2018
The next regular city council meeting is Monday, June 18th, 2018 at 4:30 p.m. at the council chambers, 600 4th Street International Falls, Minnesota .